These Kebabs were made to go with the Green herb tahini. It’s a quick fix dinner or lunch solution. Takes less than 5 minutes to prepare and 10 minutes to cook. Depending on the size of the kebabs you make you can get anywhere between 4 to 6 servings. It’s a kids’ friendly recipe, you can easily make it with you kids and let them take part in making their own, home made healthy food.
- 1 pound ground beef & turkey mixed
- 1 handful fresh parsley
- 1 handful fresh coriander
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- Smoked sweet paprika (optional)
- Olive oil / Coconut oil (for frying)
To make the kebabs:
- Place the meat in a bowl.
- Chop the herbs and garlic finely (I find that my small Braun Food Processor works best) and add to the bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper. You can add chili or sweet paprika if you like it.
- Mix the meat with the herbs and spices (this is the parts kids might enjoy, it’s like play dough!).
Take a bit of the mixture and form a cigar shape. This is your kebab.
Fry the kebabs in a little olive oil (or coconut oil) until they are golden, crisp and ready.